There are few professions that require the rigorous education and on-the-job training that is required of a lawyer. Your profession demands long hours and continuous development to stay on top of your workload and provide your clients with the level of service they deserve.
As CPAs offerings accounting, tax, and advisory services to lawyers on Vancouver Island, we understand that no matter the stage of your legal practice, you need a team of knowledgeable and experienced Chartered Professional Accountants to help you take care of your finances so you can focus on growing your legal practice.
Lawyers Accounting and Advisory Services
- Professional corporation creation and structuring
- Practice acquisition accounting and advisory services
- Practice sale accounting and advisory services
- Process improvement and profit maximization
- Financial statement compilation
Tax Services for Lawyers
- Legal professional corporation tax return (T2) preparation
- Sole proprietor Lawyer tax return (T1) preparation
- Tax planning for Lawyers
- Holding company structuring
- Salary vs. dividend consideration
As a client of Pacific CPA Chartered Professional Accountants, you will benefit from continuous access to highly trained and experienced CPAs who understand the needs and requirements of lawyers and your highly specialized industry.